1 minute reading time (287 words)
Joomla 3.9.20 Security Release
Joomla 3.9.20 is available for download. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla. It addresses 6 security vulnerabilities and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
New Joomla Release is available
What's in the new 3.9.20 Joomla release?
Joomla 3.9.20 includes 6 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_installer ajax_install endpoint (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0 through 3.9.19)
- Moderate Priority - Core - Missing checks can lead to a broken usergroups table record (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.19)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_privacy remove-request feature (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.19)
- Low Priority - Core - Variable tampering via user table class (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.19)
- Low Priority - Core - Escape mod_random_image link (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.19)
- Low Priority - Core - System Information screen could expose redis or proxy credentials (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.19)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Upload & Update tab of Joomla Update Component: Fix to allow upload of ZIP filetype only
- Local database server: Allow optional port numbers
- Beez3 Template: Markup fix for the Tabs layout of com_contact
- Beez3 Template: Allow custom field editing on frontend
- Backend cache cleared when purging updates
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
If you want to update CMS Joomla on your website, our developers will help you.
They will install the latest, version of the CMS Joomla and check the compatibility with the installed extensions on your site.
To order this update
use our Service Pack "INSTALL EXTENSION"